A. Acceptance of Terms
- Your access to and use of craftsmine.com which is a Property of Crafts Mine is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
B. Payment Terms
- Subject to any special terms agreed in writing or published on the web site the Seller, the Seller shall invoice the buyer for the net sum due to the goods on or at any time after dispatch of the Goods.
- The Buyer shall pay the price of the Services / Product on the payment date started in the quote / contract or if no express provision for the time of payment is contained in the Contract within 10days after the date of invoice notwithstanding the delivery may not have taken place and/or that the property in the Service has not passed to the Buyer. The time of payment of the price shall be of the essence of the Contract. Receipts for payment will be issued only upon request.
- Except as expressly provided in these Conditions, the Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under statute, or under the express terms of the Contract, for any direct or consequential loss or damage sustained by the Buyer (including, without limitation, loss of profit or indirect or special loss), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by the negligence of the Seller, its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of Goods or their use or resale by the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall ensure that, except to the extent that instructions as to the use or sale of the Services / Product are contained in the packaging or labelling of the Goods, any use or sale of the Goods by the Buyer is in compliance with all applicable statutory and other regulatory requirements and that the storage and handling of the Services / Product by the Buyer is carried out in accordance with directions given by the Seller or any component governmental or regulatory authority and the Buyer will indemnify the Seller against any liability loss or damage which the Seller might suffer as a result of the Buyer failure to comply with this condition.
C. Buyer Policy
- If the Buyer fails to make any payment of the due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Seller, the Seller shall be entitled to:-
- Cancel the order or suspend any further deliveries to the Buyer;
- Appropriate any payment made to the Buyer to such of the Services / Product (or the goods supplied under any other contract between the Buyer and the Seller) as the Seller may think fit (notwithstanding any purported appropriation by the Buyer)
- Charge the Buyer interest (both before and after any judgement) on the amount unpaid, at the rate of 18 per cent per annum above Bank (or such other bankers as the Seller may notify) base rate from time to time, until payment in full is made (a part of a month being treated as full month for the purposed of calculating interest); and
D. Cancellation of Policy
- As we at Crafts Mine keep up high interactions with our clients and carry out the entire process with their approval thus there is no provision for any kind of full or partial refund. We clearly mention here that the paid amount would not be refunded in any circumstances. Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled as it is sent for processing immediately. Your personal preferences changed in the course of time, cannot serve a reason for refund or chargeback. If Crafts Mine under special consideration in certain cases decides to refund any amount then it would assign 48 hrs for shift of the site, domain etc. All the necessary usernames & passwords for FTP / Domain etc. would be provided for smooth shifting to the service provider or you (if you decide to though we strongly recommend that you go with a professional service provider). The company will not provide the content through any other media such as CD, pen drive, movable drives etc. to avoid unwanted complications and technical issues. On provision of this information, you would be solely responsible for the login information as well as content of the sites so provided. All payments for services Crafts Mine have to be made in favour of “Crafts Mine” only. We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) for any services rendered by Crafts Mine. You are informed that under no circumstances will Crafts Mine be liable for any damage caused in your business transaction to such fraudulent individuals or organizations.
- A project is not taken to be void unless the agreed upon payments are clear.
- Refund policy is not applicable if the required information for the successful completion of the project is not given to us at proper time. If there is delay or failure in completion of the project due to improper communication from client, it cannot be attributed to Crafts Mine.
- No refund: For the time that the services have already been provided. If the client is not satisfied with any level of work, he must immediately bring it to the notice of our Support team within 48 Hours and ask for any discounts for the work loss. Any negotiations at a later date / time will not be entertained.
- If the information provided by the client is incomplete and/or complete information regarding the project is not provided at the initiation of the project, Crafts Mine is not liable to follow its delivery or refund commitments.
- There is no provision for compensation for the delay of delivery under any conditions, until and unless there is an agreement signed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
E. Refund Process : How the money will be transferred:
- If you have paid using your credit card – the money will be transferred back to your credit card account. It may take up to 7-10 business days before the money will appear on your account. If you have paid using a cheque or a money order your refund will be sent to you by cheque or Bank transfer.
F. Governing Law And Jurisdiction :
- This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use Crafts Mine is governed by the laws of India and the Member and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at West Bengal, India. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Crafts Mine, contains the entire agreement between you and Crafts Mine regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.We anticipate that the aforementioned information would enable you to shrewdly use the facilities and services offered by Crafts Mine and strengthen our business associations as well. With the warmest greetings, Team Crafts Mine Solution is all set to assist you to serve with the best possible solutions.
For Client’s Website –
A. Spam, Warez, Piracy and Illegal Activities
- Crafts Mine does NOT permit any of it’s services to be used for illegal purposes. These include but are not limited to spam, unsolicited commercial email, warez hosting, piracy and hacking related activities. Crafts Mine will remain the sole arbiter in what constitutes any of these activities. You acknowledge that participation in any of these activities will result in immediate termination without refund. Crafts Mine may involve law enforcement authorities if we deem necessary.
B. Child Pornography
- If Crafts Mine discovers child pornography on any services provided to You, your account will be immediately terminated without refund. Your personal details will be passed to law enforcement authorities and we will assist fully with law enforcement authorities around the world to seek charges against You.
C. Hacking/Denial of Service/Sniffing/Spoofing
- Crafts Mine do not permit any type of hacking, denial of service, distributed denial of service, sniffing, spoofing, password cracking or similar malicious activities to be performed on or by it’s services. Crafts Mine will remain the sole arbiter in what constitutes any of these activities. You acknowledge that participation in any of these activities will result in immediate termination without refund. Crafts Mine may involve law enforcement authorities if we deem necessary.
D. Backup restoration
- If your account was cancelled or suspended for non-payment and you still need your data to take with you there is a charge for all inquiries regarding previous services and / or support. We generally keep backups available for a period of 30 days after account cancellation, but can provide no guarantees on the actual length of availability of a backup.
J. Disk Usage Provision
- This Service is totally based on the Hosting providers which you choose and which plan you choose for your website.
E. WordPress Usage & Modules:
- We do not allow any WordPress caching modules on our shared or reseller hosting services. WordPress caching modules continually cause server overload problems and are only allowed on VPS or dedicated hosting.
F. Unlimited Hosting
- Unlimited Web Host service is designed to host websites. Crafts Mine does NOT provide unlimited space for online storage, backups, email or archiving of electronic files, documents, log files, etc., and any such prohibited use of the Services will result in the termination of Subscriber’s account, with or without notice. Crafts Mine may request that the number of files/inodes, database tables, or total database usage be reduced to ensure proper performance or may terminate the Subscriber’s account, with or without notice. Hosting accounts cannot be used as email storage space.
G. Email space for Unlimited plans
- Unlimited Web Host service is designed to host websites. If Any company use corporate email ids and save in server, Request to transfer Plan to our Email Hosting Plan or use email Application (like Outlook express, Thunderbird, etc) to free server space.